HDC MidAtlantic is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides affordable housing in the following states & counties:
- 11 Pennsylvania Counties Including: Berks, Centre, Chester, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Northampton, Northumberland and York Counties
- 1 Delaware County Including: Kent County
Housing at all of HDC MidAtlantic’s properties is available based on household income. Managers at each of HDC’s properties are specially trained in the process of helping applicants and determining if they are eligible.
If you are interested in living at an HDC MidAtlantic property, please contact the property manager directly at the property that interests you. The property manager will be able to answer your qualification questions and schedule an appointment to tour the apartment or town home.
Please refer to the phone number listed at the property on our HDC MidAtlantic Affordable Housing Property Listing April 21, 2014
- Ash Park Terrace
- 717-610-380-9265, TTY 711
- 70 South 3rd Avenue, Coatesville, Pennsylvania, 19320
- Occupancy: SENIOR 55+ /Some Units Underage Handicapped/Disabled
- County: Chester