HDC’s Property Management services has:
- Solid track record of financial results and performance
- Dedicated staff ensuring qualified resident selection
- Licensed professional on-site managers and experienced maintenance staff on call 24 hours a day
For over 40 years, property management has been the cornerstone of HDC MidAtlantic. We offer licensed, real-estate management services with state-of-the-art practices and superior standards.
With a combined portfolio occupancy rate of 98%, we offer competitive management fees, and tailor our management contracts to meet our client’s needs. Third-party management services include:
- Resident screenings
HDC MidAtlantic monitors expenditures monthly and prepares reports to ensure contract obligations. Accounting services and financial reporting are designed to meet each owner’s individual needs.
We employ rigid resident selection criteria to determine applicant eligibility that includes extensive credit and criminal background checks. And, we conduct regular site inspections to review physical conditions of properties and maintain curb appeal.
HDC MidAtlantic provides ongoing training for our management and maintenance staff to ensure they are current in real estate industry best practices.
Our established property management track record in maintaining the highest compliance standards includes:
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Persons and Licensed Real Estate Brokers
- QUADEL certified managers in HUD and Tax Credit regulations
- Certified managers in Public Housing regulations
- STAR certified in USDA/rural housing regulations
- YARDI Voyager integrated accounting and property management systems
- Expert REAC team works before inspections to ensure high scores
Comprehensive property marketing assures vacancies are filled promptly. These strategies enable HDC MidAtlantic to provide superior service and management to our clients and our residents.
For more information, contact Director of Business Development Ed Kaminski at 717-291-1911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.